Hike for Hospice Home Edition
Please join us for our virtual Hike for Hill House Home Edition. An amazing opportunity to come together with loved ones, anytime, anywhere, indoors, or outdoors, to raise much needed funds for Hill House Hospice.
Here is what you need to do:
- Register online as a team or individually. If you have already registered online pre-COVID then you don’t have to do it again
- Ask your family, friends, and neighbours to donate to support your Hike for Hill House
- Pick up a T-shirt at Hill House Hospice AND a raffle ticket on August 28 & 29
- Gather your family and friends and do your Hike Home Edition. Walk our Hike route OR create your own HIKE route, run, bike ride or roller blade. Be creative it’s your Hike Home Edition!
- Take pictures and post on Facebook #virtualwalk4hillhousehospice or send by email to [email protected]. Let us know who you are Hiking for.
- Drop off cash/cheque donations at Hill House Hospice (if any) September 25 & 26
- Pat yourself on the back for completing the virtual Hike for Hill House Home Edition and raising funds for Hill House Hospice
T-shirt Pick Up (limited supply & sizes)
- At Hill House Hospice 36 Wright St. Richmond Hill
- Friday, August 28 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. or Saturday, August 29 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- NOTE: If you prefer not to register online you can do so when you pick up your T-shirt.
Donation Drop Off at Hill House Hospice
- Friday, September 25 from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. or Saturday, September 26 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Set a fundraising goal and plan your activity. You have 22 days to complete this task!
- *please remember to wear mask and social distance*
All registered participants that raise money will be entered into the gift basket draw. Draw will take place on October 1, 2020, and the winners will be contacted.
For more information on registration/and/or donations, please contact Sue Massey at [email protected] or call 905-737-9308.
Catch The Ace Draw
The final draw for the Hill House Hospice Catch the Ace Lottery was held on Tuesday April 7th at 4pm. There were 27 envelopes left to open.
Together we raised $20,550! Half went back to you in winnings and half went to Hill House Hospice!
A special THANK YOU to Elinor Charters, Hela Risbridger, Judy Tilley, Yoke Wong, Sue Healey-Massey, Janet Morse, Andy Langer, Catherine Bellinger, Elaine Walsh, Joanne Lott, Kimbalin Kelly, Anders Lindfors, King Henry’s Arms, Todd Phillips, Neighbourhood Pharmacy, Jaclyn Riley, St. Louis Bar & Grill, Al Langill, Benton Sangster, Jan Macdonald and Anne-Marie Amodeo-Dean .These dedicated volunteers and ticket sellers kept the draws going for the past 26 weeks. Without them there would not have been a Catch the Ace. Thank you!
Weekly draw videos are on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/HHHCatchtheAce
THANK YOU all for supporting Hill House Hospice! Stay safe and stay healthy!
Lottery Licence # M768360
The Ontario Problem Gambling telephone number is: 1-888-230-3505
2018 Hike for Hospice Photos
2017 Hike for Hospice Photos