Draw date: Tuesday, April 7, 2020 at 4 p.m.
DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC THE FINAL CATCH THE ACE DRAW IS POSTPONED TO TUESDAY, APRIL 7. ANY LAST DRAW (WEEK 26) TICKETS DATED MARCH 18TH THAT HAVE ALREADY BEEN PURCHASED WILL BE HONOURED FOR THE APRIL 7TH DRAW.
The FINAL DRAW for the Hill House Hospice Catch the Ace Lottery will be live stream only. The draws will continue until the Ace of Spades is found and the estimated $6,000 Progressive Pot is won!
We have 750 tickets available for sale. The more tickets we sell the higher the prize pot so buy your ticket today. Thank you for supporting Hill House Hospice!
Results will be posted here weekly!
Tickets are on sale now at the locations listed below!
Tickets $5 Each
You do not need to be in attendance in order to win!
New tickets and draw every week up until week 26 or the Ace of Spades is drawn. Whichever comes first.
Ticket Sales Locations
- Hill House Hospice (36 Wright Street, Richmond Hill)
- King Henry’s Arms (9301 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill)
- Neighbourhood Pharmasave (10323 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill)
- St. Louis Bar & Grill (10620 Yonge Street, Richmond Hill)
Rules & Regulations
For more information or questions email [email protected]
Lottery Licence # M768360
The Ontario Problem Gambling telephone number is: 1-888-230-3505
Thank you to:
Week 25 Winner
The week 25 winner was Chatelle N. who won the weekly prize of $174. She selected envelope #3 which contained the 8 of Spades.
Weekly Draw Videos
Weekly draw videos are posted on our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/HHHCatchtheAce
· If, after 25 weeks of play, the ACE OF SPADES has not been drawn the progressive jackpot will be awarded on the 26th week of the raffle.
· The ticket holder as indicated on the stub of the first winning ticket drawn on week 26 will receive the weekly prize amounting to 20% of that week’s ticket sales followed by opening of the envelope number written on the stub.
· If the envelope number indicated on the winning ticket stub has already been selected, the ticket holder, if present at the draw, will be given the opportunity to revise their envelope number by drawing a single line through the envelope number as indicated and write in a new selection. If the ticket holder is not present the draw conductor will select the highest unopened envelope number on their behalf.
· The envelope matching the number written on the winning ticket stub will be opened and the card removed. If the card is revealed to be the ACE OF SPADES, the winner as named on the ticket stub will also be awarded the progressive jackpot by cheque. This will conclude the raffle.· If the card is not the ACE OF SPADES, additional tickets will be drawn and this process will be continued until the ACE OF SPADES is revealed and the progressive pot is awarded. The holder of any ticket stub drawn after the initial, winning draw on week 26 are not eligible to win the 20% weekly prize.
What is Catch the Ace?
Catch the Ace Lottery is a Progressive Lottery.
Each week tickets are sold for the opportunity to select the Ace of Spades from a deck of 52 regular playing cards. Prior to the draw, each of the 52 playing cards were placed in brown envelopes. The envelopes were shuffled and numbered 1 to 52.
When tickets are purchased the buyer chooses an envelope number from a list of available numbers, then enters the number on their ticket.
Each week one ticket is drawn. The holder of that ticket automatically wins 20% of that week’s sales. The envelope number noted on the ticket is opened. If the card inside is not the Ace of Spades the card is destroyed and is no longer available for future draws. If the envelope selected is the Ace of Spades then the lottery is finished and the ticket holder wins the weekly prize plus the Ace of Spades pot.
Each week the Ace of Spades progressive pot grows by 30% of the weekly sales.
Each week the lucky winner of the draw receives 20% of the weekly sales.